1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 2-quart baking dish with spray. Bring water to boil for pasta.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add onions and garlic. Remove sausage casing: cut in half lengthwise (butterfly), turn sausage over and peel the casing away. Add sausage to onions (wash hands); brown 5–6 minutes, stirring to crumble sausage, and until no pink remains.
3. Cook pasta shells following package instructions.
4. Stir one-half pasta sauce into sausage; cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Chop parsley. Remove pan from heat; stir in parsley and spinach.
5. Drain shells; spoon sausage mixture into each shell and arrange in baking dish. Pour remaining half of pasta sauce over shells; sprinkle with cheese. Cover dish with foil; bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and sauce bubbles around edges. Serve.
This sweet potato fries recipe is so easy to make and tastes absolutely DELICIOUS! Healthy, crispy and full of flavor ... Next time...
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.